Thursday, June 16, 2011

Baking Fun and Birthdays Celebrated

Here is a post of birthdays celebrated and cakes I have made over the last six months.
Uncle Eddie, Uncle Roger, Dad, and Uncle Tom
Last weekend we celebrated my Dad and Uncles' birthdays. My Dad turned 60 in July and my Uncle Tom turn 60 soon, so my Dad's sisters planned a surprise birthday for them in Ft. Worth. We all met at my Aunt Melva's to await their arrival. It was a lot of fun. My Mom and Aunt's performed a great song. I will post that as soon as I get it. My other uncles had birthdays around the same time, so they were included in the teasing:). They boys and I went and stayed with my Aunt Charlotte for the week for one last vacation before school. She joined us at the party.
My sister, Becky, came up with the "Older than Dirt" idea. I created this cake for the celebration.
Dad:)
Cowboy cake for my friend's son's 1st birthday.
Indiana Jones Lego cake for her son's 7th birthday
This cake I made for my precious niece, Mia.
Silly smile
Longhorn cake for a friend's husband
My beautiful, Mom's birthday cake. Her birthday was back in February.
Nemo cupcakes for Adam's best friend, Caiden. I made the fish out of fondant.
Camping theme birthday party for Christian
Mary's 3rd Birthday cake

No comments:

Post a Comment