Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas 2010

We went to Marble Falls/Horseshoe Bay this Christmas. Here are the pictures finally!I just thought this was a cute picture. He looks like the Grinch. The video of his Ho Ho dance is at the bottem.
Cookies and milk for Santa

Christmas Eve pictures in front of the tree


This video below was too long to post directly on the blog, so I had to use Smilebox.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow generated with Smilebox


Family picture

Mimi and Papa with the boys

With Mimmie

The cousins: Adam, Wyatt, Cole, Brooke, Corina, two family friends little girls, and Evan
Sunday after Christmas we had dinner at Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Mark's house. It was a fun day. The kids had such a great time playing together.
Cole, Wyatt, Corina and Brooke

AFTER CHRISTMAS
On New Years Eve, the boys and I drove to my grandparent's house to visit.

My Grandmother and Cole started playing this game before he was two years old. They roll a ball in the tub and my Grandmother always makes it a fun game. He has always belly laughed while playing. He still asks to play every time we go to their house.


They opened their presents. I get my grandfather the "365 Stupidist Things ever Said" calendar every year. I have been getting that for him for the past ten years.

My Grandparents used to go to Port Aransas fishing every year. My grandmother made ornaments out of the shells she collected over the years. I am upset I did not get a closer shot of the tree. They are so creative.

These are chocolate cake balls (inspired by bakerella.com) that I made for our wonderful friends, Tony and Mandy. Their Birthday is just a few days before Christmas. I made these for their birthday party.





Adam's Santa dance. He wore the Santa hat throughout the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment