Sunday, June 20, 2010

Adam's Birthday Party!

Howdy!
Adam had a Cowboy themed party this year. Lots of friends and family and pony rides. Cole has had two pony parties, so we thought it was a great time for Adam to have one. He loved it! You can click on the pictures to enlarge them. Just hit the back button to return to the blog.

The Birthday Cowboy taking a ride. The horses name was Pongo.

Cutest Cowboys in the West!
Watching Cole take a ride.
Cole
Myrik
Luke
Mary didn't want much to do with the real pony, but had fun on this one.
Rachel
Mia. We were so proud of her. She is usually very scared.
Will roping a calf.
Christian
Will
Diggin' for Gold! I painted rocks gold and the kids dug in.
Mary, Adam, Caiden and Scott
In search of a Bandit. Their friend, Christian, was hiding and they got word he went inside. It was cute seeing them all take off running together.
Caiden pulling Adam and Kate. We were very impressed with his strength.
These are just a few shots of the decorations. I kind of went with the vintage cowboy theme.
The Wanted Wall. I made posters for each of the kids.
I had fun making this cake. I made the horse and cactus out of fondant.
Adam and Caiden
Helping Daddy put together his scooter
Off into the sunset.
Well not exactly, but it sounded fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment